Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome Reader

As Homer Simpson would say "Stupid Blogsource.com!" I finally joined the blogging community, and they're shutting down. Since I knew nothing about these sites, I merely followed my niece Courtney over here. Speaking of which --hey Courtney --get back on the stick! You got skeels, kid, and you ain't using them!

Anyway, it's Friday night. Daughter #1 had her first classes at UF, and daughter #2 has finished week one of high school sophomore year. Wifey's back is getting better --she's on her way out to meet Sheryl from Boston and some MILFS from Kendall and PInecrest.

I just got off the phone with Barry, who was taking care of a beautiful 4 year old girl, a near drowning victim. Even though his time at the PICU ended, he stayed with the family, just as his literary alter ego Horton would have.

So, compared with THAT poor family, I got no just complaints, as my favorite mediator and retired judge always says.

Welcome, reader!

No comments: